THE ECC REOPENS ITS DOORS ON THE 31 OF MAY. EVERY SUNDAY. ON RESERVATIONS
We missed your smile and laughters and are very happy to announce the reopening of the ECC from the 31 of May with a brand new exhibition.
The ECC is open for individual visitors every Sunday and only on reservations. All together we ensure you a safe visit.
Book your ticket and enjoy our cartoon exhibitions in all tranquility
What measures does the ECC take for a safe visit?
· The number of visitors is limited. We ask you to book in advance. This enables us to stagger visits safely throughout the day.
· The rules of Social Distancing are enforced. We ask you to maintain at least a 1.5 meter distance.
· To avoid visitors passing each other, there is a fixed, one-way route.
· Desinfectant gel is available to all visitors.
· Surfaces, door handles and facilities will be cleaned frequently.
· It is not obligatory to wear a mask in the ECC because we will ensure that everybody respects the necessary distance.
A few more useful tips:
- Wash your hands regularly and before and after your visit.
- Always use a tissue. If you do not have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Stay at home if you feel sick.
How do I book my visit?
You can book your timeslot by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by mentioning the number of visitors and date and time of your preference. Or you can call us on: (32)0495/76.38.74.
You will receive a confirmation of your booking by e-mail.
If you are not able to respect your booking, please let us know in advance. This will enable us to make that slot available for other visitors again.
Are the cartoon pub and library ar open?
No.Unfortunatly we still have to wait before we can open our terrace, cartoon pub and library.
And guided tours?
All activities such as guided tours are suspended until further notice. Normally we did sent an annulation mail to all groups that reserved a guided tour.