The ECC is open for visitors every Sunday and only on reservation. All together we ensure you a safe visit.
Book your ticket and enjoy our cartoon exhibitions in all tranquility.
What measures does the ECC take for a safe visit?
- The number of visitors is limited. We ask you to book in advance. This enables us to stagger visits safely throughout the day.
- The rules of Social Distancing are enforced. We ask you to maintain at least a 1.5 meter distance.
- Also in the ECC it is compulsary to wear a mask.
- To avoid visitors passing each other, there is a fixed, one-way route.
- Desinfectant gel is available to all visitors.
- Surfaces, door handles and facilities will be cleaned frequently.
A few more useful tips:
- Wash your hands regularly and before and after your visit.
- Always use a tissue. If you do not have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Stay at home if you feel sick.
How do I book my visit?
You can book your timeslot by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the number of visitors and date and time of your preference. Or you can call us on: (32)0495/76.38.74.
You will receive a confirmation of your booking by e-mail.
If you are not able to respect your booking, please let us know in advance. This will enable us to make that slot available for other visitors again.
The cafeteria and the terrace are open!
And guided tours?
Guided tours are allowed again for maximum 25 persons.