The ECC is accessible to groups of ten people or more on weekdays and Saturdays.
An explanation of the history, the management and the objectives of the ECC as well as an introduction to the current exhibition is included in the visit. This gives ample opportunity to visit the exhibition and to browse the centre's library which contains over 4000 books of cartoons from all over the world.
A visit can easily take two hours or more.
We ask you to book two weeks in advance using the form below. Your reservation will be confirmed once that you have received the confirmation.
- 3 Euros per person entrance fee and introduction.
- 6 Euros per person entrance fee and introduction plus the choice of a beverage in the café before, after or during the visit.
On request light refreshments (i.e. pastries, sandwiches, pancakes) can be provided by prior arrangement.
Combine your visit with another activity
We can recommend that you combine your visit to the ECC with another activity that our beautiful region has to offer.
- Take a horse or cycle ride through the Flemish Ardennes
- Visit the "Shoes Or No Shoes" museum, or the Claus herbal nursery
- Or visit the towns Oudenaard, Machelen-aan de Lei and Deinze, .......
And for dining out in the region we can recommend you some nice addresses!
To contact us you can fill out and send us this form